Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cool Covers from Upcoming Comics
















Buffy the Vampire Slayer
#25 is available for pre-order here.
The Brinkley Girls: The Best of Nell Brinkley is available for pre-order here...or in our store!











Detective Comics #854 is available for pre-order here.
Deadpool #11 is available for pre-order here.











Johnny Boo #3 is available for pre-order here...or in our store!
Mijeong is available for pre-order here...or in our store!

Related: I swear to everyone from Christ to Krishna that I didn't see Super Punch's 4/20 post, Favorite DC Comics Covers for July 2009, until an hour after I'd finished f**king with the html to this one. 'Great minds,' I guess.

Updated: For the record, none of the sites linked to here -- or anywhere else on our site -- provide us with any sort of payment, credit, or compensation. When we post something like this, it's because we think it's cool. When we accompany these posts with purchasing links, we do so only so that similarly interested parties can easily obtain their own copies. Trust me, when it comes time to whore myself out, it'll be on a street corner, and I'll be in drag.