1. Reverend John Hale and Abigail Williams from Arthur Miller's The Crucible, via The Costume Holiday House.
2. Tyler Durden and the anonymous protagonist from Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club, via Macadamizer.net.
3. The titular foods from Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham, via Best Costumes 2005.
4. Calvin & Hobbes from Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes, via With Great Blogging Comes Great Responsibility.
5. Two characters from Edward Gorey's opening titles to Mystery!, via Laughing Squid and Super Punch.
Crave more literary costumes? Click here.