Sunday, July 5, 2009

Top 10 Annoying Customer Questions from the 4th of July Weekend

10. Do you have a bathroom?
(Almost always asked of an employee standing beside the 'Bathroom is for Customers Only' sign.)

9. How much would this be on Amazon?

8. Do you have (insert name of random Right-Wing tome) in stock?
(Answer: Yes or no, depending.)
Oh, I already have it. I just wanted to make sure your store carried it.

7. I bet you sold a lot of Micheal Jackson books this week, huh?

6. I know your sign says, 'Bathroom is for Customers Only,' but I bought a bookmark/attended a free wine & cheese event/fell asleep in one of your reading chairs last year...?

5. Where's a good, cheap seafood restaurant?

4. Are these priced as marked?

3. Last year, you had free coffee and cookies. Do you still have those?

2. I know your sign says, 'Bathroom is for Customers Only,' but this is for a child...?

1. When does your 'End of Summer' sale begin?

Image swiped from nataliedee.com